Buying is easy. Register to bid a make an offer - online, written or by phone. Or come and bid directly in our saleroom.
Attend the auction preview either before or on the day of the auction. All works of art are on display for several weeks. One of our art consultants will give you a presentation of the art works or collectibles and acquaint you with the ways in which you can participate at auction. If you don’t have time to visit us, check out our offer via the online or printed catalogue, which can be received upon request at: email@example.com. For any additional information, please call 021 210 30 16. Unsold lots may be purchased after the end of the auction, but at a higher price, no less than the minimum catalogue estimate.
Current auctions Certificat cadou de artă
Artmark offers 5 simple ways for you to participate at an auction:
1. Written offer. This requires filling in a form with the highest bid we can make on your behalf; you can fill in a printed form at our office or an electronic one that you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org;
2. Online offer. Create an account and place your offer on the desired lot, via the place your offer tab available on each lot;
3. Telephone offer. With the help of an Artmark consultant, who will act upon your instructions as to how much and how to bid on your behalf, in real time. This method requires filling in a printed form at our office or an electronic one that you can send to email@example.com;
4. Live, in the auction room. Enjoy the thrill and the adrenaline that come with bidding in person against other bidders;
5. Online, no matter where you are. Create an account with us, so that you can watch and take part in the auction live from the comfort of your own home, through the Artmark LIVE online platform.
Create an account Phone offer Written offer