Buying is easy. Register to place a bid - online, written or by phone. Attend a live auction or bid online through Artmark Live.
Attend the auction preview either before or on the day of the auction. All works of art are on display for several weeks. One of our art consultants will give you a presentation of the art works or collectibles and acquaint you with the ways in which you can participate at auction. If you don’t have time to visit us, check out our offer via the online or printed catalogue, which can be received upon request at:
Current auctions Dependent de artă The Art Voucher
Artmark offers 5 simple ways for you to participate at an auction:
1. Written offer. This requires filling in a form with the highest bid we can make on your behalf; you can fill in a printed form at our office or an electronic one that you can send to email@example.com;
2. Online offer. Create an account and place your offer on the desired lot, via the place your offer tab available on each lot;
3. Telephone offer. With the help of an Artmark consultant, who will act upon your instructions as to how much and how to bid on your behalf, in real time. This method requires filling in a printed form at our office or an electronic one that you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org;
4. Live, in the auction room. Enjoy the thrill and the adrenaline that come with bidding in person against other bidders;
5. Online, no matter where you are. Create an account with us, so that you can watch and take part in the auction live from the comfort of your own home, through the Artmark LIVE online platform.
Create an account Online Bidding Phone offer Written offer
Congratulations on winning your favorite item! As soon as you make the payment, you will be able to collect your item, either from the auction’s location or from the Artmark headquarters. You can pay cash, by card or via bank transfer.
Auction Rules Payment in instalments